Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Reflection 2

Well I'm cathing up on my reading and I'm bout half through. The book is getting more interesting, all the deaths made it better. The book is weird. but if you look deeply and do some research. I found that you can link the book the corruption in the Columbia government during that time. The political war in the book is pretty directly taken from Columbia history. That's a little easter egg I found. Another I still don't get why all the kids have the same name, kind of get it. The Jose Arcadios are ruff, crazy people, while the Aurelianos are timid and more of a leader. Another thing how old is Ursula? She got to be like a 156 years old.

1 comment:

mkmcguan said...

Michael Jackson,
Very interesting, very interesting - your analogy to Columbia' history and your use of color. It took me awhile to get used to it but I like it. Keep up the good work.